Ciencias Místicas Ciencias Místicas :: Foros
http://www.cienciasmisticas.com.ar/
 
 FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

This I gotta see

 
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Electrónica
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
musiciangirl
Usuario
Usuario


Registrado: 08 Oct 2006
Mensajes: 1
Ubicación: France

MensajePublicado: Dom Oct 08, 2006 2:06 am    Asunto: This I gotta see Responder citando

This bloke was getting married. On the day of the wedding, he said to his parrot, "Listen, I know you're always in that bloody window. My wife and I are coming back here to pack after the wedding, and no matter what you hear, do not turn around or I'll break your damned neck! We want some privacy!"
The parrot reluctantly agrees. The happy couple then come back from the wedding and start packing, but they can't get the suitcase closed.
"Get on top," says the bloke, "That'll do it."
She gives it a shot, but despite much effort and grunting, it doesn't close.
The wife then says "Look, you get on top, that'll be better."
They heave away again, with no luck.
Finally, the bloke says "I tell you what, let's both get on top: that should fix it."
On hearing this, the parrot immediately turns around and says "Neck or no neck, this I've got to see."


laptop batteries
phentermine overnight
<a href=" http://tramadol.skyho.info/discount-tramadol.html ">discount tramadol</a>
Volver arriba
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
Mostrar mensajes de anteriores:   
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Electrónica Todas las horas son GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

 
Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro
No puede responder a temas en este foro
No puede editar sus mensajes en este foro
No puede borrar sus mensajes en este foro
No puede votar en encuestas en este foro


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group